Total Views!

Monday, January 14, 2013

Mac N' Cheese & Tomato Soup Bake

Finally! I pinterest idea that didn't fail! 

Mac n' Cheese & Tomato Soup Bake

Ingredients:
(I used leftovers that I had)
Mac n' Cheese 
Tomato Soup
 (Prepared with 1/2 can milk and 1/2 can water)
1 cup Cheez-its
A sprinkle of shredded cheddar cheese

HOW TO:

Its SO SIMPLE! Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
1. Put Mac n' Cheese in a pan. Spread evenly (I don't have a pan, so I used a small pot, it worked relatively well, but a pan would've been better.)
2. Pour tomato soup over the top of the mac n' cheese. 
3. Crumble Cheez-its over the top of it all.
4. Sprinkle the cheese over the top of that
5. Put in oven for 15-20 minutes (if you use a regular pan it might end up being a bit less. Just make sure you keep it in long enough that the cheese melts but the Cheez-its don't burn.)
6. Scoop it into a bowl. (Depending on your Mac to Soup ratio it could be more soupy or more mac-n-cheesy. Mine was more soupy, because I just used the leftovers I had. I think if you used a full box of mac and a full can of soup you would probably have a mac-n-cheesier meal. But I am a college kid and I didn't want my leftovers to go to waste!) 
7. EAT IT. NUMNUMNUM. 



No comments:

Post a Comment