So easy, a child could do it.
....or two college students.
WHAT WE FOUND AT CVS!
1 box chocolate cake mix.
1 bag pumpkin-spice Hershey's Kisses
3 Eggs (Or whatever it says on the box)
1 cup applesauce
(because we were too cheap to purchase vegetable oil and I had some in my cabinet.
PLUS its healthier than vegetable oil. Its a Win-Win situation)
TO MAKE IT:
Preheat oven to what it says on the box (350 degrees probably)
1. Make the box cake mix. Follow the directions on the box. Substitute a cup of applesauce for vegetable oil. Put the made-up cake mix into a greased 9x11 cake pan.
2. If you want to be FANCY, like Goombah and I, you can double-boiler melt the kisses. (I think that is what it is called, its pictured over there-->) But you could probably just break the kisses into pieces and mix it in the cake mix. FUN FACT: In case you didn't already figure it out, you are going to have to unwrap all the kisses. Unless you really like the taste of the wrapping...no judgement.
3. If you fancy double-boiled the chocolate, marble it into the cake mix. As in plop it on top of the mix, and then swirl it around with a knife. Its pretty simple, I think.
4. BAKE IT. According to the box. It should be around 35 minutes I believe.
<---it should look awesome like this after you bake it. SO PRETTY!
6. Frost it. Decorate with candy corn.
7. EAT IT UP! Share the holiday spirit with your friends.
8. Have the happiest of Halloweens :)